Do you love wearing shorts on a plane? If so, you may want to reconsider. According to a flight attendant, wearing shorts on a plane can be a major health risk.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss the reasons why you shouldn’t wear shorts on a plane and offer some tips for staying safe and comfortable during your flight.
There are a few reasons why you shouldn’t wear shorts on a plane. First, the seats on planes are notoriously dirty. They’re covered in germs from previous passengers, and they’re not always cleaned properly. If you wear shorts, your bare skin will be exposed to these germs, which can increase your risk of getting sick.
Second, the air on planes is recirculated, which means that germs can spread easily. If someone sitting next to you is sick, they could easily spread their germs to you through the air. If you’re wearing shorts, your bare skin will be more exposed to these germs.
Finally, wearing shorts on a plane can be just plain uncomfortable. The seats on planes are often cramped, and wearing shorts can make you feel even more cramped. Plus, if you have to get up to use the restroom, you’ll have to expose your bare legs to everyone in the aisle.
Here are some additional reasons why you shouldn’t wear shorts on a plane:
- You may not be able to see your legs as well in the plane, which could lead to missed spots when you’re trying to apply sunscreen.
- The water pressure from the air vents can be too strong, which could damage your skin.
- You may be more likely to get cold on a plane, especially if you’re sitting in an aisle seat.
So, if you want to stay healthy and comfortable on your next plane trip, it’s best to avoid wearing shorts. Instead, opt for pants or a long skirt that will protect your skin from germs.
Here are some tips for staying safe and comfortable on a plane:
- Wear long pants or a long skirt.
- Bring a travel-sized bottle of hand sanitizer and use it regularly.
- Avoid touching your face or other parts of your body while you’re on the plane.
- If you have to get up to use the restroom, cover your legs with a blanket or scarf.
Even with these precautions, it’s still possible to get sick on a plane. However, by following these tips, you can reduce your risk and stay healthy during your flight.