A hospital in New York is facing backlash after an employee posted a photo of a sign that appears to charge employees for using the microwave in the break room. The sign, which was reportedly posted in the behavioral health unit of the hospital, reads:

“Microwave usage: $1 per use. Please pay at the front desk.”

The sign has sparked outrage on social media, with many people criticizing the hospital for charging employees to heat up their food. Some people have even accused the hospital of being greedy and out of touch with the needs of its employees.

The hospital has not yet commented on the sign, but it is clear that it has caused a great deal of anger and frustration among employees. It remains to be seen whether the hospital will remove the sign or change its policy on microwave usage.