A new study has found that nearly one in eight men under 35 have brought condoms to funerals. The study, which was conducted by condom brand Trojan, surveyed around 2,000 adults ages 18 to 35.
The study found that men brought condoms to funerals for a variety of reasons. Some men said they brought condoms to funerals in case they met someone they were interested in. Others said they brought condoms to funerals in case they were feeling particularly emotional and needed a release. And still others said they brought condoms to funerals simply because they always have condoms on hand.
The study’s findings have sparked a debate on social media. Some people have expressed shock and disbelief that so many men would bring condoms to funerals. Others have defended the men, saying that it’s perfectly normal to want to be prepared for anything, even at a funeral.
So, what do you think? Is it weird for men to bring condoms to funerals? Let us know in the comments below.
Here are some additional thoughts on the study:
- The study’s findings suggest that men are more sexually active than we might think.
- The study also suggests that men are not afraid to talk about sex, even in a setting that is typically considered to be somber and serious.
- Finally, the study’s findings suggest that men are always prepared for anything, even at a funeral.
What do you think? Is it weird for men to bring condoms to funerals? Let us know in the comments below.
Here are some additional thoughts on the study that I would like to add:
- The study was conducted by a condom brand, so it is possible that the results are biased.
- The study only surveyed men, so it is not clear if women bring condoms to funerals as well.
- The study did not ask men why they brought condoms to funerals, so it is not clear what their motivations were.
Overall, the study is interesting, but it is important to take the results with a grain of salt. More research is needed to understand why men bring condoms to funerals and what their motivations are.